Important news regarding COVID-19 and our 2020 conference. Read more here.
The CACIT Association has two options for memberships: annual or lifetime
Being a member of The California Crisis Intervention Training Association provides much to each member and to our communities across the state. California has a unique approach to CIT Training and Program Development. We have diverse communities in each county. Due to the varying populations and size of the 58 counties we are making an effort to standardize a system of training to accommodate these specific county needs.
- • Receive discounted registration for CACITA sponsored conferences and services
- • Have access to resources, trainings and links associated with crisis intervention training services and research
- • Guidance in developing your own CIT Academy
- • Access to others who can provide information and support
- • First year membership free for CIT Academy graduates of 24 – 40 hour CIT Academies.*
* Please email a copy of your graduation certificate to CACITA.
NOTE: Purchasing a ticket to our conference also includes membership in our organization for the year following the conference.
California CIT Programs
- Contra Costa
- Los Angeles
- Los Gatos/Monte
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Luis Obispo
- San Mateo
- San Rafael
- Santa Barbra
- Santa Clara